What is Assisted Living?
Arkansas Assisted Living Level 1
Assisted Living Level 1 facilities provide:
- 24-hour staff
- Assistance in obtaining emergency care
- Help with social, recreational, and other activities
- Assistance with transportation
- Three meals a day
- Medication assistance
- Home health services may be provided by a certified home health agency on a short term basis (generally covered by Medicare or other supplemental insurance plans)
- Assistance to enable a resident to self-administer medications.
Assisted Living Level 1 facilities may not provide services to residents who:
- Need 24-hour nursing services except as certified by a licensed home health agency for a period of 60 days with one 30-day extension
- Are bedridden
- Have transfer assistance needs that the facility cannot meet
- Present a danger to self or others or engage in criminal activities
The philosophy of assisted living emphasizes personal autonomy and privacy. Our facilities emphasize independence, homelike settings, and the ability to age in place. Our communities are designated as Level I or Level II Assisted Living.
Choosing the right place to live can be difficult. If you are still unsure of which place is right for you, just give us a call at your preferred location and we can talk about it over the phone.
- Bella Vista (479) 855-5600
- Fort Smith (479) 649-7100
- Hot Springs (501) 520-0016