What is Assisted Living?
Arkansas Assisted Living Level 2
Assisted Living Level 2 facilities provide:
- Services that directly help a resident with certain routines, activities of daily living, and assistance with medications. The assessment for residents with health needs must be completed by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Licensed nursing staff may administer medications.
- Staff may be required to have additional training or certification in order to meet the needs of the residents.
Assisted Living Level 2 facilities may not provide services to residents who:
- Need 24-hour nursing services
- Are bedridden
- Have a temporary (no more than 14 consecutive days) or terminal condition unless a physician or advanced practice nurse certifies the residents’ needs may be safely met by a service agreement developed by the attending physician and the resident
- Have transfer assistance needs that the facility cannot meet
- Present a danger to self or others or engage in criminal activities
A Certified Memory Care unit is licensed as a Level 2 Arkansas Assisted Living Facility. These centers offer special programs and care in a secured environment.
Call us today to schedule an assessment and to discuss available care options.
The philosophy of assisted living emphasizes personal autonomy and privacy. Our facilities emphasize independence, homelike settings, and the ability to age in place. Our communities are designated as Level I or Level II Assisted Living.
Choosing the right place to live can be difficult. If you are still unsure of which place is right for you, just give us a call at your preferred location and we can talk about it over the phone.
- Bella Vista (479) 855-5600
- Fort Smith (479) 649-7100
- Hot Springs (501) 520-0016